Agar is dedicated to providing its customers with simple solutions for managing their business. In order to provide ease and speed, Agar has developed e-business tools including online training for cleaning staff and online ordering.
Onsite and Online Training
To assist staff in learning a new range cleaning products, Agar provides both onsite and online training. The training programs are designed to improve cleaner’s quality of cleaning and efficiency while minimising waste, misuse and risks. Product labels, task sheets, printed dispenser bottles and wall charts provide passive information and guidance on the job. However, to improve the knowledge and skills of staff, an effective training program will ensure cleaners understand:
- The differences between products, what each is intended for and how they are used
- A step-by-step approach to important processes
- Any hazards or precautions to be taken
- The basic do’s and don’ts with cleaning chemicals
- What to do if a mishap occurs
- General information about best cleaning practices
- How to use water and energy most efficiently
To gain access to Agar’s online training visit https://agar.otrain.com.au/login/signup.php.
In order to increase the efficiency of business practices, Agar provides its account customers with an online ordering system. Available for use 24 hours a day, seven days a week, the system processes the full range of chemical cleaning products as well as all available hardware items. Designed for convenience, past orders can be save to streamline future purchases, saving you time.
- 24/7 convenience
- Full range of products
- Streamlined repeat ordering
To gain access to Agar’s online ordering you must first be an Agar customer with a credit account. From there you can register for an online ordering account at http://ordering.agar.com.au/#/Content/-100