Cleaners have peace of mind in knowing that Agar products are formulated to be as mild and safe as possible while still providing excellent performance. Every product is backed by appropriate instructions, warnings and first aid advice.
Our Safety Data Sheets (located on the products page) have been printed in accordance with authorities. These are provided to all sites where products are stored or in use.
The Agar Colour Coded Cleaning System caters for all housekeeping tasks, colour and number coding products into eleven distinct categories. This provides staff with a simple and straight forward method for identifying chemicals, eliminating the risk of cross contamination and the misuse of products.
Our Wall Charts are clear, easy to read charts for housekeeping, food services, and laundry care. These list all products with information on application, dilution, risk data and first aid.
Quality systems are an integral part of Agar’s operations and our Head Office and Manufacturing Facility have certification to AS/NZS ISO 9001.
The following are example of how Agar Cleaning Systems is meeting regulations and standards.
- Therapeutic Goods Act: Our disinfectants meet these strict requirements
- AS-4187: Some of our detergents satisfy the requirements of this healthcare related standard.
- AS-3733:1955: Our carpet detergents meet the needs of this carpet cleaning standard.
- AS/NZS 4663:2004: Slip Resistance Classification of New Pedestrian Surface Materials – All Agar floor sealer products meet and surpass the limits stipulated in this standard.
- Minimum Environmental Impact: By measures such as recycling or reusing packaging, avoiding waste in manufacture, and careful selection of raw materials for products.