What is Tuff-Gloss?
Tuff-Gloss is Agar’s latest sealer that uses advanced polymer technology to create a dual-action sealer-finish that is both ultra-durable and beautifully glossy. With extra-high solids, Tuff-Gloss requires fewer coats and saves time and labour. Tuff-Gloss has high scratch-resistance and responsive buffability which means that it will maintain its shine ad extend the time between strips and seals.
- Brilliant gloss straight after it dries
- Super hard wearing finish
- Easy to strip!
- Gives floors a stunning ‘wet look’ that buffs up quickly
- Requires fewer coats – saves time when setting up the sealer coating
- Excellent for all hard floors
- Non-slip under normal, dry conditions
How Does It Work?
Tuff-Gloss dries to form a colourless, tough modified acrylic, metal cross-linked film which has an outstanding gloss level and very high degree of scratch repair when burnished. Floors coated withTuff-Gloss retain their sparkle through the day because of the high abrasion resistance of the new polymer. Tuff-Gloss is colourless, non-slip and mark resistant.
For Use On…
Tuff-Gloss should be used on vinyl tiles, sealed timber, sealed terrazzo, sealed marble, sealed polished concrete, terracotta, slate, linoleum, and brick floors.