To assist staff in learning a new range cleaning products, Agar provides both onsite and online training designed to improve quality of cleaning and efficiency while minimising waste, misuse and risks. Product labels, task sheets, printed dispenser bottles and wall charts provide passive information and guidance on the job. However, to improve the knowledge and skills of staff, Agar’s Basic Chemical Safety program will ensure cleaners understand:
- The basic do’s and don’ts with cleaning products
- A step-by-step approach to important processes
- Any hazards or precautions to be taken
- What to do if a mishap occurs
- General information about best cleaning practices
- How to use water and energy most efficiently
To gain access to Agar’s online training you need to register for an account at https://agar.otrainu.com/login/signup.php. Your account will then need to be approved for access.