What is Powerquat?
POWERQUAT is a concentrated sanitiser based on twin-chain quaternary ammonium compound. It is a strong and versatile sanitiser for use in food-processing and beverage plants, dairies and meat-processing works.
- Very strong and effective on gram positive and gram negative bacteria
- Wide applications in surface disinfection
- Effective on bacteria, mould and algae
- Odourless to suit food-processing areas
- Enables rinse-free sanitising at 1:250
- Safe to use on all metal food processing equipment
How Does It Work?
POWERQUAT is a quaternary-ammonium-based sanitiser that has broad germ-killing capabilities. It also possesses some surface active properties that provide some detergency and good surface-wetting characteristics. Quaternary ammonium compounds are effective at destroying bacteria, moulds, fungi and algae. POWERQUAT is a low-toxicity product that is stable to light and heat. Its potency does not decline over time.
For Use On …
POWERQUAT is a concentrated food-grade sanitiser for use in kitchens and food processing areas. It is an excellent sanitiser for sanitising general surfaces, pots and pans, floors, filling machines, cookers, tables, non-porous cutting implements, conveyor belts and mixing pans. When sanitised with POWERQUAT these items are rendered free from bacteria.